The management of Instant Scaffolding Limited recognises that our activities present a low risk to the environment. However, the company aims to maintain the highest standards of environmental care, for both company and client.
This will be achieved by:
- Increasing and maintaining a high level of environmental awareness of all employees, so that environmental protection becomes a collaborative effort.
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, guidance and good practice.
- Adhering to our client’s own environmental policies and procedures.
- Encouraging close liaison with the enforcing authorities, such as the Environment Agency and Local Authority.
- Assessing the impact on the environment from all aspects of our operations so that all suitable preventative and protective measures are taken to protect the Environment.
In order to maintain effective environmental management, we require the full support and co-operation of all employees and contractors.